My layout  displays my beautiful and handsome son but I normally would not use as much  bling nor would I use the color purple for my boys, lastly I decided to pour my heart out to my son who sometimes thinks I don't understand him so that he can see that I am just a mom who loves her son.  So what do you think about the bling I created it myself with my new I-Rock because I was just so excited and nearly died looking it at my desk all day at work and not being able to play with it so I needed to use it ASAP what do you think?  Will my son be completely embarrassed by my purple and green layout?

Comments

  1. HE loved the layout and did not mind the colors at all, he actually enjoyed the color combo! Hey with teens you never know.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My layout displays my beautiful and handsome son but I normally would not use as much bling nor would I use the color purple for my boys, lastly I decided to pour my heart out to my son who sometimes thinks I don't understand him so that he can see that I am just a mom who loves her son. So what do you think about the bling I created it myself with my new I-Rock because I was just so excited and nearly died looking it at my desk all day at work and not being able to play with it so I needed to use it ASAP what do you think? Will my son be completely embarrassed by my purple and green layout?

    My Journaling for this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog