Have you ever wanted a week to end so you could just go home and do nothing well that was me after surviving this cold 9 degree day that is finally over...brrrrrrrrr. Well this week seemed to start out pretty darn good I mean it could not get better than this: First I met an awesome individual and I cropped....well actually I did a little of this and barely any of that but one thing I did was make a friend for life. Secondly I drove the boys to my mom's apartment and went to a love filled day of valentine creations at Ini's apartment with the girls!!!!!!!! Laughter oh the laughter was just endless.....oh the toys I played with I was like a kid in a candy store both days what a blessing I was so unfocused everywhere I turned more more and more....creative this weekend I was NOT but God showed me a valuable lesson this weekend. Life is so valuable that we must live it to the fullest...never stop to ponder if anything that makes you happy is worth your time because it is. Finding your happy place is what we tend to overlook when it comes to our happiness, but guess what God meant for us to live abundantly according to his word it is why Jesus died for us so that we could like free or guilt and shame so make this week the time to begin to search for the things that make you happy as well. The ladies I spent time with showed me why my hobby of scrapbooking and card making hold a very special place in my life and that it is not only about the creativity it is about the fellowship, and the connections we make in the process. FFT (Food for Thought): Can you live life as if it were your last because as the saying goes someday it will be. So find your happy place I know I have! Have a blessed weekend and remember GOD is good ALL the time! -christine

Popular posts from this blog